Inside Sales Associate, Heavy Duty Parts
Fleet Brake Parts and Service is one of North America’s fastest growing and largest independent distributors and marketers of heavy duty parts and service. We have 14 locations spread from British Columbia to the Atlantic and have a proven track record. Our organization is powered by effective leadership, progressive strategies and industry-leading best practices. More importantly Fleet Brake is driven by talented, customer-focused people who value strong work ethics, innovation and quality.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, self-driven individual who puts quality and customers first. Being a team player and working with others will be a key role in your success with Fleet Brake.
Reports to: Branch Manager
· Assist customers with heavy duty parts questions and needs
· Take orders from walk-in customers, over the phone and by email
· Clearly and effectively communicate product features, benefits and warranty policy to customers
· Ensure all required paperwork is accurately completed including coding, costing and pricing
· Prepare invoice and accept payments
· Wrap or bag merchandise for customers and assist in loading to their vehicle
· Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude, show professionalism in conduct and appearance at all times
· Establish and maintain good customer relations
· Help with shipping and receiving when required
· Help keep display areas clean and organized
· Be available at fiscal year-end to help with inventory
· Pick customer orders
· Be available to work a Saturday shift and be on-call after hours
· Adhere to Fleet Brake’s published policies and procedure
· Any other duties assigned by the supervisor not far outside my expertise and training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
· Basic computer skills (Windows, Explorer, Outlook, knowledge of Karmak is an asset)
· Knowledge and experience in Heavy Duty parts
· Knowledge in Heavy Duty cataloging and/or inventory management systems
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills (both written & verbal)
· Ability to learn in a fast-paced retail sales environment
Fleet Brake offers: competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits plan, matched RSP contributions and a great place to work
PLEASE NOTE: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Extended health care
Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As part of keeping our staff and customers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, all our frontline staff are required to wear masks and have been provided clear plastic barriers, gloves and Hand sanitizer.